As part of Michigan’s pledge to help initiate business growth, its state corporations division will soon launch an updated online filing system for businesses. This filing system will become available on Monday, October 30, 2017 at 8:00 am. This updated filing system should improve communications between businesses and the State of Michigan.
New features include, but are not limited to:
- Online document submission;
- Expanded search functionality;
- Enhanced communication with State of Michigan offices;
- An email subscription notification service; and
- After hours system availability.
In anticipation of this launch, businesses should be aware that the Corporations Division’s office and websites will be unavailable from Thursday, October 26 at 5:00 p.m. through Monday, October 30 at 8:00 a.m. More information regarding this new system can be found at: www.michigan.gov/corporations.
This article was written by Nezar Habhab, Law Clerk.